Get protection, get permission, monetize it.
The Firm helps clients protect and maximize the value of intellectual property and to avoid liability arising from intellectual property and related rights.
The Firm works extensively with businesses, nonprofits, and professionals that produce and distribute creative content. This includes clients working in:
- Advertizing and Marketing
- Art, Design, and Photography
- Events and Performance
- Television, Film, and Video
- Interactive Media
- Writing, Journalism, and Publishing
The Firm draws on founder Josh Nathan’s prior experience including as a general counsel to a media company and a managing director of an advertising agency.
Matters on which the Firm provides counsel and representation include:
- Content licensing
- Digital, traditional and social media
- Marketing and advertising
- Sweepstakes and contests
- Online privacy
- Publicity/privacy rights
- Defamation, libel and slander
- Access to public information
- Free speech
- Fair use